Are you a concerned citizen or community leader?
- If you believe we all have a role in community healthcare
- If you have/know a community in need
- If you want to help vulnerable groups gain access to information and resources
Are you a professional working in healthcare?
- If you are a medical practitioner, science communicator, or even public health policy-maker
- If you want to build your career while creating social impact & helping communities
- If you believe we need more youth invested in community healthcare
Are you an organization looking to support community healthcare?
- If you want to be involved in multi-stakeholder partnerships for improving healthcare
- If your organization wants to help improve Philippine health care
- If your organization wants to give back to the community
Can I join the coalition?
What can I do as a part of the coalition?
“What can I do as a part of the coalition?”
You get the chance to connect with other coalition members and collaborate in an advisory role for our youth program – Imagining Healthy Futures!
What is makesense?
“What is makesense?”
The makesense community is made up of citizens, entrepreneurs and organizations who are actors of a united, responsible and resilient future. They participate in creating innovative solutions, organizing public events and initiating a new way of thinking within their company.
Health4All is a coalition powered by makesense Philippines, with the support of Sanofi Philippines